Thursday, June 16, 2011

week 4

Today I weighed in and was measured. I lost 2.2 lbs according to their scale, mine isn't showing that. But I did great in losing inches. I lost 1.5in around my bicep and thigh and 4in off of my waist and 4in off of my hips! This is my last week on phase 2 and then I start the HCG. She said I should still lose 2-3lbs a week with that but the inches should really start to fall off. I am right on track though and doing well and happy with my results so far.

My pants are to big now. I can pull them off without unbuttoning them. I hate to buy more though since I will be losing even more! I have no in between sizes though. Just ones before Rylan and the sizes after pregnancy. I think its about a 2 size difference.

I have only been getting in about 2 work outs a week. Monday is my last day of class and I am really hoping to kick it into gear and try to get at least 4 work outs in a week. I can't wait to lose this baby belly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment