Thursday, June 23, 2011

HCG

Today I start the HCG phase. I gave myself the first HCG shot. I was so nervous but it wasn't so bad. One shot every day for 6 days then one day off. I now have to count calories which I have not had to do. It will be a little more work to keep up but thanks to the great apps on smartphone, it won't be to bad. I can now eat whatever I want. However its only 200 cal per meal so I really can't eat whatever I want. :) Now I really need to start doing some menu planning.
I weighed into day and had a great week. I am now down a total of 17lbs in 5 weeks!! I am in a size down very comfortably from where I was. I think in a few more weeks these will be baggy too. This phase is really supposed to take of the inches fast!
I am really starting to feel good and get a little confidence back in myself. I am really tired but I know that is due to my crazy schedule. Looking forward to more loss and different food!

No comments:

Post a Comment