Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 8

I have had 2 full weeks of the HCG now. Its amazing that I am satisfied only eating 600 calories. Many times I am even less then that for the day. 200 calories max is tough per meal. It really limits what I can have but I am working it out. I went out of town to visit my brothers family and meet my new nephew. I managed to stick to my plan there even when the delicious cake was made with strawberries and whipped topping. I resisted and just had some strawberries with a little whipped cream. I managed to lose 4.4 lbs this week for a total loss now of 24.5lbs! I am half way to my goal and I still have about 10 weeks left. 8 weeks left of the shots. I am really hoping to make it to my 50 lbs loss. I am still feeling good and have good energy. I get my 3 hours cheat meal this week for my baby girls first birthday party. I am looking forward to all the snacky foods which are my favorite! I am really starting to feel good about myself and getting my confidence back. Still have a long way to go but I am so proud for what I have accomplished thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment